PLA Spunlace non-woven fabric is made of 100% biodegradable and compostable PLA or PLA mixed f——
PLA Spunlace non-woven fabric is made of 100% biodegradable and compostable PLA or PLA mixed fibers to be tangled together by high pressure micro-water jet through a layer or multilayer, so that the fiber network can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
1. Flexible tangle, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, do not damage the fiber
2. Closer to traditional textiles than other non-woven materials
3. High strength and low lint resistance
4. High moisture absorption efficient, rapid moisture absorption speed.
5. Good breathability
6. Soft feel, good drape
7. No adhesive reinforcement, wash-resistant
8. Environmental protection: Zero pollution to earth.
Renson® | Biodegradable & compostable products expert. A range of services from biodegradable raw materials, technical support, to end products. Passed standard of ASTM D 6400, DIN EN 13432, biobased content testing of SGS testing, certification of FDA food contact detection and ROHS testing.——